oleh Tissa Kemala, 23 November 2017 (2 tahun yang lalu)
3 pembaca berterima kasih
Altitude Grill is the newest casual fine dining steakhouse at the plaza 46th floor, and if you are a meat lover you should came to this place and taste their yummy steak selections. Came here with several friends for lunch, and here I will briefly explain several amazing foods that I had;
for appetizers, we had 4 kinds of foods, but one of the is non halal, so I can only explain 3 of em which are;
- Grilled Watermelon Salad (120k) - watermelon with feta cheese topped with aragula and drizzled with 25 years aged balsamic. The taste was super unique, since they grilled the watermelon so the texture of the fruit was unlike any other watermelon, healthy and yummy at the same time.
- Apple Mango Prawn Cocktail (120k) - slices prawn and mango, dices of apple topped with Japanese mayonnaise brings up the super fresh and nice flavor to start the mains.
- Triple Cooked Wagyu Ox Tongue (160k) - amazingly tender wagyu ox tongue with several toppings and creamed hazelnut dukkah, this one is my favourite appetizer above all.
the non halal that my friends had is Scallop Filled Squid Rings which they said taste super yummy as well.
Came up to the mains, below is main courses that I had:
- Oven Baked Salted Egg Hollandaise Black Cod (250k) - the super moist and fresh black cod fish, along with purple sweet potato puree and salted egg hollandaise sauce, taste super nice and all blends well, I rarely like fish dishes but this one is an exception.
- Pinancha (225k/ 100gr) - 200grams of Sher Wagyu MBS 8/9 Rump Cap from Victoria Australia, this one is my favourite, taste super yummy, tender and mind blowing, a must try.
- Bistecca a la Altitudine (250k/ 100gr) - 500grams of Sher Wagyu T-Bone MBS 8/9 from Victoria Australia. the size of the T-Bone is quite big and it is recommended to share up to 3 person, the chef did came to the table to cut the slices, taste super tender and tasty.
Along with the mains and steak, I also had some of their side dishes which are, Whipped Potato, Confit Shallots, Truffle Fries, Butter Spiced Corn and Crisp, and Butter Broccoli Gratin. my favourite above all is their Truffle Fries, deff the best Truffle Fries I had so far.
For the dessert I had their Dessert Buffet Selection which cost 150k for AYCE desserts, ice cream, cakes including tea/coffee, they got wide range of desserts selection which every bits of em taste nice, and if you are fancy a tea time and dessert, this one is menu might suits you well.
Overall, I had a great lunch at Altitude Grill, yummy and tasty food, superb service and a really really nice view of Jakarta from the top of 46th floor, this place is super rec for family casual dining, or perhaps the your upcoming Christmas lunch/dinner.