Delicious japanese food
oleh Nanakoot , 19 November 2017 (3 tahun yang lalu)
Located at the Food Society. I like the decor and ambience here with some sofa here and there. Pretty instagenic.
The menu kinda variative from yakitori, noodle till steak but they cut out sushi and sashimi menu which not been updated here.
1. Torimi & Gyu premium skewer: both were delicious and well seasoned too
2. Salmon kinoko kamameshi: quite good. Salmon can be cooked according to your likes mine prefer medium serve with shredded egg, shimeji mushroom and flavour rice. Something different
3. Chicken yakisoba: love the soup flavour, cery bold but not too spicy
4. Sanma package: fish was well seasoned and cooked to perfection. Serve with rice, miso soup and salad
5. Gyu hamburg steak: suprisingly very yummy. I usually dont like this type of steak but this one definitely change my mind. Quit tender with the sauce to die for serve with veg and sunny side up. Will order this one again next time
6. Tsukune Paitan cream soup: creamy but not too rich and portion was big can be share 2-3 pax. Inside there was chicken meatballs and shimeji mushroom
7. Mango mochi ice cream: delicious
Service was very good, friendly and fast response. Will love to come back and try other thing.