Lovely dining experience, but I enjoyed the sidedishes more
oleh IG: biteorbye (Nisa & Nadya) , 08 September 2019 (9 bulan yang lalu)
1 pembaca berterima kasih
Why you will love it ❤
1. I like the kimchi here! Not too tangy with a balanced flavour of slight sweetness.
2. The Chijimi was nice with Waki original sesame sauce which has a nice sourness that elevates the flavour of the dish.
3. Ordered the Marbled Sirloin Steak - had lots of oil slathered on it and even though it is good on its own I think with the right sauce (instead of the basic one they gave us) it could elevate the flavour further. Though this is great for you who prefer their meat without too much sauce on it and taste the original taste of the meat.
4. Decent service.
5. Strategic location, right in front of MRT Dukuh Atas.
What could be improved 🙏
1. They limit the time spent on the restaurant, I believe this is to ensure we do not spend too much time on the restaurant (?)
2. The oil on the cooking pan seems to splash when we cook, but since the quality of meat is good the splash is not overwhelming would be great to warn the customers - this was my first visit here and although it is still safe but a warning could be great 😉.
3. The fried rice needs improvement. Albeit having a good portion of meat, it was not too flavourful and personally I do not like that kind of texture that is too mushy for a fried rice.
Place: Waki, Thamrin
Marble Sirloin Steak 8.2/10
Assorted Kimchi 8.5/10
Assorted Namul 7.0/10
Chijimi Korean Pancake 8.6/10
Garlic Fried Rice 6.1/10