THE QUATTRO FORMAGGI IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.
oleh IG: biteorbye (Nisa & Nadya) , 03 Januari 2020 (5 bulan yang lalu)
Why you will love it ❤
1. The Quattro Formaggi is the best pizza I have tasted flavourwise in Jakarta. They combine brie, mozzarella, gorgonzola and parmesan. The pizza uses mushroom and sun-dired tomatoes as well. But what makes it special is that drizzle of honey. LOVEEEEE. It awakens all the ingredients’ flavours and and magnifies it even more.
Pizza portion is generous enough for two.
2. Love the ambience. The music is not too noisy that it allows for an enjoyable conversationa and the tables have a nice space between them - the restaurant is indeed spacious. Great for meetings, dates or eating with friends to catch up.
3. Ismaya Restaurants, always bring great concepts to life, Social House included.
4. Great service. When we ask for a recommendation, the waiter is able to explain the specials.
What could be improved 🙏
1. Price point is higher here, but you get what you pay for. The food is great, service is top notch and the ambience is definetly great. So as long as you do not mind paying more, this place is worth a bite.
2. Though the flavour of the pizza is definitely on point, I do wish the pizza itself for the crust was not too hard to cut. The pizza is fine, just the crust was on the harder side to cut with a knife. Not too hard to the point that it was inedible, but at the price point wish the crust could be better. With that being said, will definitely be back for this pizza and try other menus.
3. You have to pass a department store before entering the restaurant. Would be great if they have signages towards the restaurants, albeit the restaurant being very popular already so people already know.
Place: Social House, Grand Indonesia
Menu: Quattro Formaggi (125K) 9.4/10