Salah satu ice cream matcha kesukaan sekarang, harga nya juga friendly cuma 30k doang & uda 2x kesini loh. Ini rasanya ga gitu manis, pas lah. Matcha nya berasa bangat. Disini ga gitu rame Jd ga perlu ngantri. Ternyata Tsujiri terkenal bgt uda ada Dimana2 : Australia, Singapore, Hongkong, Canada, japan. So ga perlu jauh2 ke Jepang buat nyobain ice cream matcha ini.
Super lucky, came here for dinner and not so much people come yet.. so service was quick.. only 10 minutes already be served! I do ordered karubi set. super love it.. meat was fresh and nice.. there are 3 kind of sauce, to dip it with your meat, you can added the meat without rice aswell, if that wasn’t enough. Free salad, soup and ocha.. already include for the packages.. not only beef, but also served chicken here.. Anyways u should pay cash below 100.000. Worth it price..
The Italian food here just awesome 👏, couldn’t get enough for my fav one which is the spaghettoni al buro e Pepe with black truffle, super tasty, not so creamy. I’d recomended for you guys if u would like to order the pasta.. this is champion! ⭐️
for you who like meet, this one so delicioso.. sirloin bistecca so tender and juicy meat ever.. 300grams stockyard grass feed with bone, some butter and caramelized onion. ⭐️ another meat like mamma’s wagyu meatballs be my fav tho,, love the meat and sauce, also mixed with some pozzaiola sauce & mozarella
Seafood lover would be loved this one, guazzetto prawn with white sage and garlic bread. Those prawn so sweet and fresh.. cooked well..
Well, i know this is Italian restaurant, some of you must be wanna come here for the pizza.. here pizza pane arabo should be the best for you, mixed with Buffalo mozarella, arugula, balsamic dressings, you’ll never disappointed. ⭐️
Next for the best softest dessert I’d like to share, dolce vanilla pannacotta with some butter cookies, caramel sauce, Nutella soul and cherry purée.. absolutely best dessert I’d ever try ⭐️
For the beverages, I’d try the melon cucumberito & edelflower mojito,, fresh and pretty drink 😍
For the service was great,, nice ambience,, there are bar indoor, if you would like to take a nice photos, I’d recomended you to sit outside.
Bon appetite 👋..
Menu yang dipesan: Vanilla Pannacotta, guazzetto prawn, mamma’s wagyu meatballs, melon cucumberito, classic tiramisu, quatto formaggi, cavatelli, spaghettoni al buro e pepe with black truffle, elderflower mojito, sirloin bistecca, pizza pane arabo
Just couldn’t get enough for the food.. awesome Italian food.. nice interior so cozy and free flow drink from Wednesday until Saturday.. kitchens are very clean also had 2nd floors for vip.
Starting with the antipasti..
The name’s of the food very long “ piadina croccante, vintello, parmigiano e tartufo “ must be wonder what’s is it.. it’s actually like a crispy cracker with some of ingredients of black pepper veal tenderloin, cheese and white truffle oil.. recomended!!! First bike just make me fall in love with the awesome taste..
The other dish is pappa di pomodoro, podomoro means tomatoes.. a classic soup ate with bread.. it was tasty and healthy tho..
For those who love pizza so much.. here I’d recomend you the San Daniella & burata.. so crispy outside with some ham, mozarella, burata & basil.. the ham is the besttt, slides very thin & tender..
And if you like the sweet one “pizza Nutella” is the best choose.. I’d never ate pizza Nutella aswell but this is just awesome tasty.. top with Nutella, peanut butter, fresh peanut and maldon salt.. also this is limited edition only for Friday!!! So mark it please..
Next is pasta.. the black pasta is homemade everyday.. why is black ? Because the using quid ink, mixed with some chili, Molica and tomatoes.. super good but be careful a little spicy.
For you who like fish.. this is must be suit with you the salmon gratino is totally juicy and couldn’t get enough..
Dessert lovers don’t ever skip this one, the affogato alla nocciola, got some brownies, ice cream halzebut semifreddo and espresso coffee.. so good!!! Also tiramisu Classico is sweet and lovely..
Menu yang dipesan: Pappa di pomodoro, the affogato alla nocciola, Pizza Nutella, salmon gratino, piadina croccante vintello parmigiano e tartufo, black pasta, san daniella & burata
One of the Best japanese dinding with Nice view, service Was Great and helpfully.
Here some of the menu, you gotta try when u came here : - Hokkaido sweet corn, even its just a corn, but taste super sweet and fresh.
- tuffle somen with caviar, one of the menu you should try here,, super love the soft texture and smell was so good..
-toro pizza, crispy dough love the fresh dish, and some garlic make it so nice.
- Ebi jaga, I think this is my favorite here., since I like prawn so much, texture so crispy and the sauce abit spicy n sour. Perfect combination 😍
- wagyu tasco slider, those who like tacos can try this one, meat super tender with truffle mayo.
- sakura miso cod, the sauce kinda sweet and salty..
- master kobe shiogama beef, super love the beef, super tender with 6 sauce differently. There are sea salt, garlic butter, wasabi, mustard, truffle sauce.
Last one.. and the special one.. BABY CHIC TRUFFLE RICE It’s take like half hours to make the juicy rice and almost - hours to cooked the chicken, that’s how make this dish super delicious, as you know they have a promotion from 300k+ became 200k+ If you like to try, make sure to make a reservation first so they can prepared it for you.
Absolutely will come back soon. 😍
Menu yang dipesan: toro pizza, wagyu tacos slider, Sweet corn, master cobe shiogama beef, ebi jaga, tuffle somen with caviR, baby chic truffle rice, sakura miso cod
Calling for all meat loverS.. since they had promo buy 1 get 1 from 24 June - 28 June of this month.. Kapan Lagi ya khan???
So they can do both in same time, as you like, do grilled or shabu2 in the same time..
For shabu2 had several kind of soup, I’d recomend Original.. for me more much weird taste make your soup being not good. But it’s depend on people aswell.. For those who don’t like shabu2, don’t worry, they had several meat you can choose for grilled.. those meat just perfectly nice and fresh.. don’t forget to try their dessert, such as pudding, fruits and etc.. all was good..
Service was great, place so comfortable and reasonable price..
So they had CASHBAC program until May 15 2019, what you get? Got unlimited cashback 18% without minimum or maximum spending everyday, with additional 33% (maximum IDR 75k per week per user)..
make sure you had download cashbac and use my code federal ern01fq After first registration done.. u will get 50k.
2 chefs totally from Bangkok.. separated the halal and non halal kitchen aswell..always full on weekend so make sure to be reserved.
What I like here. . - Cozy place, comfortable and huge ( indoor and outdoor) - Food was awesome - Service was great
Trying : - Spicy kailan pork on rice ( recomended ) 188k++ huge plate so can be share for 2 - 3 persons. Loved the fried pork belly so much, so crunchy and tasty. Mixed with the special saos and some veggies. Got some eggs and rice below.
- My second favorite was deep fried pork neck 165k++ tasty and tender, dip with the spicy saos would be so perfect.
- This pad Thai Goong 85k++ portion also very huge, so before ordered ask the waitress first. Love the tiger prawn so much, they fried it a little bit.. so make it crunchy.
- I’d really love eggs person so for me the Thai omelette 55k++ with crispy pork also so good and taste really nice.
- Last but not least the Papaya salad 66k++ made in front of you, so fresh, sour and spicy..
- The best part is desssert.. tried the coconut ice cream. 2 option : one bowl with 2 toppings 55k or 4 bowls with all toppings 200k, so if you come with your family.. I’d suggested to order 4 bowls because you got all toppings and can mix by yourself..
- my drink name’s allesandro.. cool name isn’t it. Taste kinda sour, mixed with plum, strawberry flavor etc.
Enjoy your food 😜
Menu yang dipesan: deep price pork neck, allesandro, spicy kailan pork on rice, coconut ice cream, pad thai gooong, Papaya Salad, thai omellete
What’ve I try : - appetizer ( Zensai ) which is got shasimi salmon, unagi and tempura. I’d loved the salmon are pretty fresh.
- chawanmushi, not a new thing, but they served it perfectly, super cute plate and texture was so soft.
- salmon saikyo yaki, got some special saos on top just make the grilled salmon so perfect.
- Sukiyaki, kinda different style cooking with shabu shabu.. first pour some sweet saos, wait until it boiled added some mushroom, onion and spring onion, after quick well, just added some water, then put some veggies, and the last just cooked the meat.. taste was great.
- last one, dessert of fruit and sponge cake just pretty goood.
I’d really recommend for you to have a dinner in this auntentic Japanese restaurant, it was feel like so private. Also the toilet just super clean, and it’s Japanese style toilet.
Menu yang dipesan: zensai, Chawanmushi, Dessert, Sukiyaki, salmon saikyo yaki