I ordered Chicken Walnut Pear Salad. I had to wait for almost an hour for it. I checked with the waiters 4 times. My friend had finished her food. 2 different groups that came later than us had also finished their food. I seriously had no idea what was going on in the kitchen, it's just a bowl of salad. My suspect was they forgot about my order then later on it might take a while to grill the chicken.
After almost an hour later, the waiter served my food, I was speechless. As you can see from the picture, the chicken was only 1 small tiny piece.. and there was no walnut..
5 mins later.. O MY GOSH. ONE OF THE BEST PIZZA EVER IN MY LIFE. 🤩 . • Korean Surf n Turf • The magic is in the thick dough and crust. So, the dough was made from green tea. With all the flavorful toppings, it was hard to taste the green tea, but you could actually notice it when you eat the dough itself. We added sweet potato mousse and 2 types of cheese on the crust. BEST THING EVER! . • Honey Butter Chicken • Loved the honey and butter flavor. Personally, the skin was too crispy for me (I know I am weird, but I like my chicken skin not too crispy and soaked in sauce) — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️3/4
Menu yang dipesan: Korean Surf & Turf, honey butter chicken
• Goreng Special Wakaka • Dried Indomie with chicken and sambal matah. Just so so. Not a fan of the chicken.
• Kuah Special • The only difference from one dish to another is the sauce, because they use the same chicken, veggie and egg. This is their in-house special curry soup. Sadly to say, not that special after all.
• Tipker Coklat Keju • Anywhere you go, you can’t go wrong with tipker. But this one is way too sweet for me. — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Menu yang dipesan: Goreng Special Wakaka, Kuah Special, Tipker Coklat Keju
• Mekong Prawn Noodle Soup • This noodle is only limited to 15 portions/day. I actually loved everything here - the prawn, the noodle and the soup. However, I think this noodle soup tasted very Indonesian-like noodle soup (mie rebus). • Sauteed Lemongrass Beef Rice • Rice was overcooked, too soft. Beef was too sweet. Again, tasted like Indonesian dish. I felt like eating nasi tim with sapi kecap manis. — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Menu yang dipesan: Mekong Prawn Noodle Soup, Sauteed Lemongrass Beef Rice
• Maple Butter Brioche • The brioche was so light and soft. The egg was so soft and fluffy. Loved the maple syrup. Super love everything! Wait, actually the bacon was too crispy for me. — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
One of my favorite gelato in Jakarta! They have so many varieties. I got the ✅ Gandalf The Grey (Earl grey tea with matcha cake) ✅ Yabukita Ne (Can’t remember what it was, I think it had a bit of black sesame flavor) ✅ Fragola Matcha Nutella Cookies — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very thoughtful of them to give each customer a pair of black gloves to eat with! No more messy hands! . • Redemption • This burger had melted mozarella, pickled jalapeno, onion rings for some crunch, with bbq sauce and dope’s fray sauce (whatever it meant). Personally I loved all the components except the bbq sauce, very sweet to my tastebud (in general I am not a super big fan of bbq sauce). It was also a bit spicy. • The Yolk • I prefer this to Redemption. This is like an American breakfast in burger form. There were sauteed mushroom, sunny side up, beef bacon, hash brown, red cheddar with sriracha sauce and fray sauce (again, whatever it was). — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
If you wanna take great pics, the best spot during daytime is in the smoking area (sadly to say), because of the natural light. 👌🏻
There’s also 1.5hr limit to dine in.
Here’s what I ordered: 1.) Carnivora Pizza It had wagyu meatballs! Beef pepperoni! Pork belly! Chicken! Truly all kinds of meat on a pizza. The marinana sauce was too much, resulting the bread became soggy. But still so goodddd.
2.) Spaghettoni Al Burro E Pepe DIVINE. So creamy, so cheesy, so truffly. Pasta texture was just perfect.
3.) Caprese Great mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, perfect with the pesto.
4.) Complimentary Bread Even this was so gooooddd 😭 There was only 1 left because I was too excited to eat!
5.) Tiramisu Good, but too soggy.
6.) Immune Booster & Fibre Active Great juice! Loved the flower garnish. But I loved even more was they used the stainless steel straw!! I appreciate restaurants who put thoughts into participating in eco-friendly movement.
Menu yang dipesan: Caprese, Immune Booster, Fibre Active, classic tiramisu, Carnivora Pizza, Spaghetti Al Burro E Pepe
• Salmon á la crème Normande, Beurre d’escargot • Just one word. Per-fec-tion. OMG. When I took my first bite, my eyes just widened from the bursting excitement inside my mouth. The butter rice.. the crispy salmon skin.. the mussels.. 🤤 — Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️